Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Music Business Success - Have You Made It

When have you achieved success in the music business? When do you know you've made it in the music business?


Some people define success "having made it" as achieving exposure in a locally, regionally or nationally distributed print publication, some people define "having made it" by getting on Billboard top 100, some by performing a sell out show of 250 or more, some by having their music played on commercial or non-commercial traditional radio, some by generating $1,000 or more a month from their music business.

Some would say that I have made it because my businesses are my full time occupation, but I haven't made it because there's certain goals and objectives I've yet to obtain. How do you define "having made it" in the music business?



Los Angeles Music Industry Connection

No comments:

FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL
Enter your email address:

Atlanta Music Showcase History